Targeted towards small businesses with a handful of PC’s and a single server, this package includes two hours of pro-active server maintenance and two hours IT support per month, plus reduced hourly rates for additional IT support.
Basic IT Management is therefore a pro-active service and works like this:
- You pay a set fee each month by standing order mandate and then call us when you need our help. We will provide support by email, telephone, on-site, remotely, or from our workshop.
- We will perform two hours of routine maintenance on your server every month. This is pro-active work which is important to try and prevent problems before they occur and to improve the performance of your systems.
- We will provide you with up to two hours of IT support per month without any additional labour charges being made.
- All our actions are logged onto a jobs database so you can see exactly what work we have done for you and what you will be charged for. Once a given job is completed we will email you this information, along with details of any charges that may be due and any recommendations that we have for you.
- You will be invoiced for callout fees and labour charges at the end of each month, if applicable.
If you are not sure which package is right for your business, please call us on 01603 781902 to arrange a free and no obligation site audit.